A collection of Python exercises.
All solutions on https://pythonprogramminglanguage.com/
- What is REPL?
- Whats an IDE and why would you use one?
- Name 3 python IDEs.
- What is the extension for a python code file?
- What does the \n character do?
- Given a variable x, how do we output it to the screen?
- How can we get variable x as numeric input?
- how can we get variable x as text input?
- How can we print multiple variables on one line?
- What is a boolean?
- Which does an if statement do?
- What does a for loop do?
- How do you define a function?
- What is the difference betweeen a for and while loop?
- Create a list containing the values 1 to 10.
- What is the try-catch block for?
- Create a try-catch block given keyboard input.
- What is a tuple? define it.
- What is a dictionary? define it.
- Why would you use modules?
- How can you define a comment in Python?
- What is a regular expression?
- What is elif?
- What is a nested loop?
- Is there a difference between try-catch and try-except?
- What is an expanded for loop?
- What is a string?
- How can we create a substring?